RESITEX is a TNT cloth géotextile, to basis of synthetic fibers of polyester / polyamide, to high character of springiness and to high resistance to traction.
RESITEX 80 has been finalized to be applied over on site in interposition of the over of the different layers of RESIMPER resin, in order to get a thickness as homogeneous as possible and therefore an optimal distribution of the product while limiting the effect of flights.
RESITEX 200 is recommended for its resistance to the abrasion and for a homogeneous distribution of the weight of the support donned of RESIMPER membranes of highly elastic polyuréthanne. Ideal in situations that require a protection of the armature, or the protection and the optimal distribution of the thickness, with a minimum of loss of mechanical properties.
Compatible product with solvents and strong absorption. Supple and adaptable to the unequal surfaces, bones and angles. Ideal to collect the points of junction between interdependent medias or different material or a different type, cracks and macro-cracks, joints and cuts, etc.
A coefficient of elevated springiness, in order to maintain to best the mechanical properties of the membranes, what increases her resistance to the perforation and protect the slow perforation because of the plant roots.
Interior and outside sides, backing before, dorsal and other singular points or system of “control of the bad herbs” before the pose of the system of RESIMARMO®.
RESITEX 200 protection of the RESIMPER membrane for superposition of: tiles made of concrete, of wood, of panels of wood, of composite materials, plates of cement, floating floors, etc…
Technical certifications obtained
- ETA : European Technical Assessment document Nº 06/0263 – CE marking : 10 and 25 years.
- Flat roof external fire exposure Nº 06/32301345
- Roof 45º fire resistance Nº 08/32309237
- Root perforation no RESIMPER Nº 07/32305556 with RESIMPER Nº 07/32305557
- Abrasion Taber Nº 10/101.729-1626
- QUALICONSULT : Notebook of Technical Terms CCT nº 50 712 004 096 MS
- BBA : British Board of Agreement 11/4836
- IETcc report 19.221-II (2007) on thermal resistance.