RESIPRIMER is a composed epoxy, promoter of cohesion in a sticky scattering. That is to say that one uses it to prepare soils for the components of RESIMARMO®. RESIPRIMER is ideal for all applications to the problems of light humidity, in surface or to repulse the very light ascents of humidity (max 4%). It is simple to put it.
- The systems époxy and polyuréthane.
- As a layer of adhesive between the new soils and the old.
- To excel in case of light ascents of humidity.
- Adhesion for the sheet metal, zinc and…
- Protection for floors concrete.
- Easy and simple (to basis of water) application.
- To accelerate the catalysis to low temperatures (0 ° with a special additive).
- No odor.
- Simple cleaning.
- Good adhesion.
- Good resistance to wear.
The substrate temperature must be between 15 ° C and 40 ° C. If the temperature is above 45 ° C for further measures to be adopted, following the manufacturer’s instructions. Low temperature conditions and high humidity are unfavorable to the hardening of the product.
Concrete substrates must be mechanically prepared by sandblasting or scarifying. Remove any dust and loose material from the surface with a brush, broom and / or vacuum cleaner.
Apply between 200 and 500 g / m2 of undiluted product.
Apply with brush or roller. On highly absorptive carrier, there can be applied a first coat diluted as mouth pores, followed by a second full coat. In this case, a dilution is recommended with 10 to 20% water. On hot surfaces (exposed to the sun), it is recommended, before application, to wet the surface.
Porous support: First layer, 10-20% dilution with water, 300-500 g / m2. Second layer, without dilution, 300-500 g / m2.
Component A can be cleaned with RESIGLIDE. Component B and the still liquid AB mixture can be cleaned with water.
Caution: Tools, brushes, mixers, used when applying RESIPRIMER, must not be reused to apply / mix polyurethane products.
Technical certifications obtained
- ETA : European Technical Assessment document Nº 06/0263 – CE marking : 10 and 25 years.
- Flat roof external fire exposure Nº 06/32301345
- Roof 45º fire resistance Nº 08/32309237
- Root perforation no RESIMPER Nº 07/32305556 with RESIMPER Nº 07/32305557
- Abrasion Taber Nº 10/101.729-1626
- QUALICONSULT : Notebook of Technical Terms CCT nº 50 712 004 096 MS
- BBA : British Board of Agreement 11/4836
- IETcc report 19.221-II (2007) on thermal resistance.