RESIPROTEC is steady, transparent, he has high mechanical performances similar to a compound hardening to the humidity. The resin of polyuréthane aliphatique allows an excellent resistance the UV. It is a product of strong, supple coatings, that resists the abrasion well and to wear. He/it doesn’t fear the chemicals, the solutions diluted of acids and bases, of chlorinated water, of salt, fuel and lubricants of all sorts. He/it creates an excellent protection of surface of soils submitted to an intense wear. RESIPROTEC doesn’t whiten under the inclemencies, he doesn’t change a very color when he is exposed to the UV rays, he is therefore perfectly advisable for the outside applications. For the application he/it is recommended to have a good environment of ventilation.
- Aires of parking to intense traffic, garages, parking of cars.
- Excellent for the waterproofing.
- Restoration of old domes of fiberglass, flat roofs, polycarbonate, other composite materials, etc.
- Floors of concrete and polymeric.
- Tightness and protection of the metallic structures, floor-coverings printed matter, micro cements, leveling maltine, mosaics, mineral gravel.
- Produced of supple slip to quartz, the corindon, of rubber, of the dust, etc.
- A product to unique component, easy to use.
- No possible mistakes therefore not of lost time.
- Stability of the colors in the time under the UV.
- Excellent resistance to the abrasion and to wear.
- Fast hardening and protection of the paintings.
- Good capacity of etandage.
Transparent (the version no brilliant is available while using the” Matting Additive” (to see technical card above).
Technical certifications obtained
- ETA : European Technical Assessment document Nº 06/0263 – CE marking : 10 and 25 years.
- Flat roof external fire exposure Nº 06/32301345
- Roof 45º fire resistance Nº 08/32309237
- Root perforation no RESIMPER Nº 07/32305556 with RESIMPER Nº 07/32305557
- Abrasion Taber Nº 10/101.729-1626
- QUALICONSULT : Notebook of Technical Terms CCT nº 50 712 004 096 MS
- BBA : British Board of Agreement 11/4836
- IETcc report 19.221-II (2007) on thermal resistance.