RESIPRIMER is a composed epoxy, promoter of cohesion in a sticky scattering. That is to say that one uses it to prepare soils for the components of RESIMARMO®. RESIPRIMER is ideal for all applications to the problems of light humidity, in surface or to repulse the very light ascents of humidity (max 4%). It is simple to put it.
- The systems époxy and polyuréthane.
- As a layer of adhesive between the new soils and the old.
- To excel in case of light ascents of humidity.
- Adhesion for the sheet metal, zinc and…
- Protection for floors concrete.
- Easy and simple (to basis of water) application.
- To accelerate the catalysis to low temperatures (0 ° with a special additive).
- No odor.
- Simple cleaning.
- Good adhesion.
- Good resistance to wear.
Technical certifications obtained
- ETA : European Technical Assessment document Nº 06/0263 – CE marking : 10 and 25 years.
- Flat roof external fire exposure Nº 06/32301345
- Roof 45º fire resistance Nº 08/32309237
- Root perforation no RESIMPER Nº 07/32305556 with RESIMPER Nº 07/32305557
- Abrasion Taber Nº 10/101.729-1626
- QUALICONSULT : Notebook of Technical Terms CCT nº 50 712 004 096 MS
- BBA : British Board of Agreement 11/4836
- IETcc report 19.221-II (2007) on thermal resistance.