RESIMPER is ready to use and apply to cold weather. He is presented under liquid shape, but in the strong state he/it creates a membrane without joint and doesn’t fear the humidity. Elastic and “breathing”, the surfaces follow the movements of the land. Non-skid, he/it is resistant to the abrasion and to the shocks, to the inclemencies as well as to the chemicals. RESIMPER adheres to the support of the underside very well, even to different geometries or difficult of access, RESIMPER doesn’t need dilution (RESIGLIDE authorized max. 10%).
Applied with a brush or with a roller, It permits an adherent hangs specific. It is recommended for the critical zones as corners, the sky lights, the sides, the overlaps.
Not to apply on humid surfaces (trap of points of dew).
Applicable on: old bituminous girdles or slates bituminous, former acrylic coatings, slates, concretes, mortars, bricks, sandstone made of fibro-cement, shingles of wood, ceramic, oxidized asphalt, wood, steels, zincs, aluminiums, fiberglass, composite materials, etc.
- Terraces, balconies, isolated roofs, roofings, or metallic panel, etc.
- Kitchens, bathroom, (showers) and places difficult of access by the inside.
- Parking lots, local techniques, flat roofs or in slope.
- Stairs, tribunes, steps.
- Channels and deposits of water.
Technical certifications obtained
- ETA : European Technical Assessment document Nº 06/0263 – CE marking : 10 and 25 years.
- Flat roof external fire exposure Nº 06/32301345
- Roof 45º fire resistance Nº 08/32309237
- Root perforation no RESIMPER Nº 07/32305556 with RESIMPER Nº 07/32305557
- Abrasion Taber Nº 10/101.729-1626
- QUALICONSULT : Notebook of Technical Terms CCT nº 50 712 004 096 MS
- BBA : British Board of Agreement 11/4836
- IETcc report 19.221-II (2007) on thermal resistance.